BEFORE the Delegates Meeting:
In preparation for the 2017 Delegates Meeting in Chicago from October 4-6:
- Pray and fast. “In their hearts, humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.” Proverbs 16:9
- Please click here to download and read the 2017 Delegates Meeting Booklet which contains the complete program, vital information, and the ballots.
- Review the additional materials below to better understand the Task Force Options.
DURING the Delegates Meeting:
The Task Forces will each present a wide variety of options, answer questions and lead extensive discussions. Everyone will join in prayer for God’s guidance. A vote will be taken to give the Task Forces direction on which concepts to pursue.
AFTER the Delegates Meeting:
- The entire Delegates’ Meeting is being recorded and will be available on DToday.tv the week after the conference.
- Regional Chairmen and Delegates are encouraged to communicate the results of the Delegates’ Meeting to the other leaders in their Regional Families of Churches.
- The Task Forces will take the direction given to them in Chicago and develop specific proposals to be discussed and reviewed through the Proposal Process for 2018.
- With much more prayer, openness, humility, and collaboration, the final proposals will be voted on at the 2018 Delegates Meeting.
ICOC 3.0 Update #4
Conflict Resolution Task Force
Global Missions Task Force Options
Structure Task Force Options
Finances Task Force Options
Communications Task Force Options