cvli_graphic.pngGood news! We would like to offer you an opportunity to obtain a license from Christian Video Licensing International (CVLI) for the use of copyrighted movies and video images for your church. This will enable you to be legal in much the same way that you have secured a license for the use of copyrighted songs for your church services. A license like this is required in order to legally show video and movie clips to your congregation during church services or at any other time.

Select the form that applies to your church:  First World or Developing World Churches.

For for CVLI license purposes, the First World churches are any US-based church and any of the following Non-US based churches:

  • Canada
  • British and Dutch affiliated Caribbean Islands
  • Australia/New Zealand
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Taiwan
  • Hong Kong
  • Macau
  • Europe and UK except:
    • Albania
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Estonia
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
  • Russia
  • Poland
  • Hungary

All other churches are considered Developing World.

Thank you for joining us in this effort to be above reproach in the area of copyright observance, in accordance with the scriptures in II Corinthians 8: 21, For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only inrhe eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men.


John Louis

For and on behalf of the Evangelist Service Team