This has been an historic year for Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology (RMSMT)! We thank God for His continued blessing on our school, our students, and their work around the world! In May 2019 we had our first RMSMT Graduation with five students receiving their Master of Arts in Biblical Studies degree.
Our enrollment of students has climbed to 160 students including those taking courses for credit, non-credit certificate, Ministry Training Program (MTP) students, and auditors. Currently we have 39 students from Africa, 30 from Asia, four from Europe, 85 from North America (including the Caribbean and Mexico), and one student each from South America and Australia.
Some of the incredible milestones God has allowed us to experience in the last year are:
- We had our first historic graduation honoring Ver Bacar from the Philippines, Don Downs, Cindy Fetherman, Anna Hunsaker, and Joel Peed (not pictured above) all from the United States.
- We began our Certificate in Christian Counseling program for those without a bachelor’s degree and others who wish to receive pastoral counseling training to help in their local congregations yet not pursue a master’s degree.
- We offered our first full year of New Testament Greek with Dr. Kinnard teaching.
- We hired Dr. Trevor Cochell as Professor of Old Testament and Curriculum Development to help teach courses and help facilitate our courses meeting Lincoln Christian University (LCU) accreditation standards.
- The State of Colorado approved our new 75 credit hour Master of Divinity program, the standard professional vocational theological degree for full time church leaders.
- We are set to begin our new Rocky Mountain Region Ministry Training Program (MTP) this summer.
- We have appointed Brian Campbell as director of the new MTP program.
- We now have 13 faculty with doctorates and one with doctoral studies in progress.
- We now have 16 courses transferable into Lincoln Christian University Graduate Programs toward fully USDE accredited degrees and more being developed.
- We now have students registered to take our courses from 30 countries around the world. Some of these nations include Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Zambia, South Africa, Malawi, Middle Eastern Countries, India, Columbia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, South Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada, Mexico, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and the United States.
Please continue to pray for us as we reach out to equip ICOC leaders around the world. If you would like to be better equipped yourself, or would like to contribute to our Majority World Tuition Scholarship Fund, please contact Dr. Glenn Giles at email@example.com or 303-460-7398. For further information please also see our website here and our new 2020-2022 course catalog.