We want to thank everyone for your support in prayer and in other ways for the Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology!
As we seek God’s will and direction, he has continued to bless RMSMT in many ways. Here are some of the ways he has blessed us this summer and fall: 1. Congratulations to several students in South Africa have been appointed teachers:
2. This summer the number of students registered for our Master’s Degrees increased to over 100!
3. This fall we just began our new non-credit/non-degree Certificate in Christian Counseling with eight students enrolled!
4. Our Marriage and Family Fall course is in progress: Below is a picture of our attendees to our first face-to-face weekend session for this course taught by Dr. Jennifer Konzen:
5. Registration for our Spring 2020 Courses will be open soon for credit or audit. The course list to choose from is as follows:
- Interpretation of the Psalms
- The Biblical Theology and Practice of Christian Family Ministry
- Greek Exegesis (Greek Basics is a pre-requisite)
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
If you would like to apply to take any of these courses please contact me at ( email@example.com).
Glenn Giles, PhD