Join Rob Skinner as he interviews Mike and Anne-Brigitte Taliaferro. They serve as the lead evangelist and senior women’s minister at Mission Point Church in San Antonio, Texas. They have planted and led churches in the US, Brazil, and several African churches. They planted churches in over 40 nations in Africa over the course of 14 years. They have appointed 25 evangelists and women’s ministry leaders and raised up many other leaders. They have been married for over 40 years and have three sons and three daughters-in-law.
Here are some of the questions they answer:
- How did you get selected to go to Brazil?
- Not many people get a chance to live on three continents. How did you end up in Africa?
- There are at least 50 countries in Africa and you were in charge of getting a church up and running by 2000. What was your plan?
- Can you share any stories that stick with you, that changed you?
- What are you the most proud of looking back?
- What can our family of churches do to grow going into the future?
- What has helped you raise up leaders?
- What advice would you give to a person who wants to make this life count?