Our mission: To inform, inspire, unify and grow the International Churches of Christ.
Disciples Today is a legally organized non-profit communications company created to serve the advancement of the nearly 700 International Churches of Christ around the world in over 150 countries.
Disciples Today Board
Corporate Integrity: The Disciples Today Board is comprised of commended disciples who bring various strengths and experience to oversee the operations of Disciples Today and assure we hold to the highest integrity.
- Anthony Galang, Oahu: Lead Evangelist, Oahu Church of Christ. Ministry partner for Pacific West Regional Family of Churches.
- Lisa Holman, Seattle: Masters in Asian American Studies, UCLA. Former Kingdom News Network VP. Current Director of the 7th & 8th Grade Programs at Classical Conversations.
- Greg Jackson, Denver: DT Board Chairman. CEC, Jackson Financial Management. Elder, Denver Church of Christ.
- Roger Lamb, Boston: DT Founder & CEO Emeritus. Former ICOC Communications Chairmen and Service Team Chairman.
- Nia C. Mathis, Chicago: Chicago Southland Youth & Family ministry shepherd; business and commercial law expertise; Verizon Vice President & Deputy General Counsel of Government Affairs; board member – Illinois Chamber of Commerce; board member – Women Employed.
- Justin Renton, Johannesburg: DT Chief Evangelist. Lead Evangelist, Johannesburg Church of Christ and Regional Chairman for the Southern Africa Family of Churches.
- Jessy Tohme, Lebanon: Women’s Ministry Leader, Lebanon Church of Christ. Middle East Regional Family Women’s Chair.
- Chris Walquist, Chicago: DT Technical Director. DT Heart & Soul Architect and Webmaster. Development Services Lead, DRW Trading.
DT Advisory Board
Editorial Integrity: From its inception in 2004, Disciples Today has requested and responded to spiritual and editorial oversight from the leadership of the International Churches of Christ. Our goal is deep conviction in the gospel and humility and objectivity in all disputable matters.