The Riverside Church is actively seeking a full-time ministry couple to serve in an associate role. We are looking for a couple with a few years of leadership experience under their belt that possesses an aptitude, hunger, and humility for further training. This presents an opportunity for the right couple to be trained for the role of Evangelist and Women’s Ministry Leader.
The Riverside Church is led by Sergio and Kristin Arguello. As part of a collaborative staff and lay leadership team, we also have a full-time teen leader (Kris Lumowah) and three (3) mature shepherding couples. We have a membership of 160 faithful disciples covering a large county comprised of 2.55 million souls. We are seeking candidates with some experience in campus ministry, teens, singles, or young marrieds. You must be eager to inspire younger generations and proficient in studying the bible with non-Christians leading to conversion. You must exemplify the characteristics of humble and loving leaders.
Riverside is a great place to make new friends and to evangelize. We are known for our diverse culture, restaurants, and our proximity to both the mountains and the beaches. The Inland Empire also has a great climate year-round. It doesn’t get any better than this! We are less than an hour from Downtown Los Angeles, Big Bear, and Orange County. If Riverside could be the place for you, keep reading and send us your resumé.
Qualified applicants should possess the following :
- An ever-maturing personal relationship with God
- Commitment and humility that lends to learning and being trained
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills
- Commitment to emotionally healthy spirituality
- A healthy marriage and personal commitment to growth and maturity
- Conviction and devotion to “One Another” discipling relationships
- A commitment to ministering to young marrieds, families, and single adults
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Passion to preach and teach God’s word
- Passion to build a growing and thriving ministry
- Deep desire and commitment to making and maturing disciples
- The heart to care for those who are poor and in need
- An eagerness for personal growth
- Commendations by staff and membership of current and previous ministries
- Some experience in organizing and leading midweek and/or Sunday services
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resumé to Sergio Arguello at: email@example.com.
Please include contact information and references.