Colorado Springs Christian Church (CSCC) is seeking an experienced ministry couple to oversee the discipling and shepherding of our congregation. The CSCC is a growing, diverse church of 140 members and has a strong core group of leaders.
Among many positives, some notable attributes of the church are:
- A campus ministry of 10-15 disciples supported by a ministry intern.
- A strong, young professional ministry.
- Stable, mature, functional ministry groups.
- Positive and transparent church culture.
- An engaged, talented Board of Directors and a strong core group.
- Building ownership and strategic fund.
- Proximity to supportive congregations such as the Denver Church of Christ and other Rocky Mountain Region churches.
Qualifications for candidates include:
- Ministry experience of primary oversight of 100 to 150 disciples.
- Minimum five years of ministry experience. Preferred 10+ years of ministry experience
- A passion for and love of preaching/teaching.
- Prayerful approach to decision-making and demonstrated reliance on God.
- Demonstrated strong humble leadership (a strong leader who can take direction/advice).
- College degree preferred.
- Wanting to serve.
The specific roles of the couple are:
- Ministry oversight of the congregation.
- Vision casting, with an emphasis on reaching/raising up “next generation” leadership.
- Mentoring and oversight of an associate minister couple.
- Participating in and shepherding a spirit of cooperation and cross-training.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of $100,000-$120,000 (depending on experience).
- Strong benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, parsonage, etc.
- 403b retirement plan.
If interested please submit your resume to the following: email@example.com
Colorado Springs is a true gem of a city. Due to great weather year-round, and 250+ days of sunshine, residents are able to enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. Bicycling, running and hiking are all popular forms of exercise in Colorado Springs. Home to Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and known as “Olympic City USA,” there is never a shortage of things to do in our vibrant, diverse community.