Dear friends and supporters of HOPE worldwide, What’s the big news? HOPE worldwide Volunteer Corps is celebrating its 25thanniversary this year! We are celebrating by adding 20 new Volunteer Corps opportunities in 2020. HVC’s main purpose is SERVICE in communities around the world. We work to restore communities badly affected by material poverty, disease and disaster in a number of crucial ways. We teach children, train teachers, mentor youth and conduct vacation Bible schools. We are hands-on in rebuilding areas that have felt the impact of natural disasters and helping develop sustainable agriculture programs. We are committed to outreach to refugees, serving the homeless, senior service and volunteering in orphanages. Our programs are expansive and meet a multitude of needs across the globe. Now more than ever, people need to feel the love of Jesus demonstrated through service. Volunteers leave an indelible mark of love on the lives of those they serve, and their own lives are forever changed. You can take part in this life-changing experience, too!
Who can volunteer? Anyone!
- Youth Corps – teens and campus students.
- Volunteer Corps – all ages! Families, empty nesters, retirees, teens, campus students and singles.
- Singles Corps – singles of any age.
- Young Professionals Corps – young professionals under the age of 35.
Whatever your age, wherever you live, whatever your skills, wehave a Volunteer Corps for you!
Ifyou have never served on a HOPE worldwide Volunteer Corps program,or if you are a returning volunteer, the coming year offers amazingopportunities to demonstrate the love of Jesus. Here is just a sampling of the20 Volunteer Corps available in 2020:
- South Africa Singles Corps: October 24 – October 31
- Focus: Early Childhood Development and community outreach
- Philippines Volunteer Corps: July 16 – July 30
- Focus: Community service and disaster rehabilitation in Tacloban
- Nepal Young Professionals Volunteer Corps: August 1 – August 9
- Focus: Community outreach at the Center of HOPE in Kathmandu
- Optional Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Base Camp treks immediately after the Volunteer Corps
- Seattle HOPE Youth Corps: June 17 – June 29
- Focus: Outreach to those without shelters
Alaska Volunteer Corps: July 26 – August 9
- Focus: Sustainable agriculture andmentoring
Check out the complete list of 2020 VolunteerCorps programs: hopeww.org/hvcStart planning! Registration opens on December 1!
Don’t see your ideal fit? No problem! Our program can also custom design a trip to one of our locations for your ministry or group of friends. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.