Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. – Lamentations 3:32 (NIV)
Have you suffered an important loss and are not quite sure what to do? Perhaps you’ve become isolated, distrustful, or unsure of your faith.
Losing someone (or something) that you dearly love can present a myriad of challenges that may alter your life in ways you did not expect.
The Grief Journey Intensive in May 2023 in gorgeous Alaska can help!
We give you uninterrupted time with a small community to process your grief as God intends.
Date: May 8-13, 2023
Location: Two hours north of Anchorage, near Talkeetna, AK
Grief Journey Intensive includes:
- Pre-Intensive (April) and post-Intensive follow-up time (June) with Tim on Zoom
- Daily Grief Journey group participation to work through The Grief Journey: Finding Peace in All of Life’s Losses book
- Meditation time before each group
- Food, lodging, and transportation to and from the Anchorage Airport
- One hour of private counseling time with Dr. Timothy Sumerlin
- Side trip to Talkeetna Lakes for an afternoon of hiking
- Unfettered time to soak in the beauty of Alaska to process life!
- Limit of 8 participants
For more details and to register, visit this website.
If you have any questions, send an email to Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org.